If you wish to cancel your booking, and a courier driver has not already collected goods, we can refund the full amount , however a CANCELLATION FEE $25.00 will apply.
Cancellation cannot occur once your consignment has been collected by our driver. (in this case an alteration for delivery address can only occur and freight services remain chargeable)
If you wish to alter the details of the pick up or delivery details at any stage, a fee of $25 will apply to cover administration costs.
If the driver attempts to make a delivery to the destination address and no- one is home to receive goods and sign for goods, a re-delivery fee of $35 will apply.
If the driver is unable to collect goods, due to insufficient packaging and inappropriate labeling, a FAILED COLLECTION FEE of $25 will apply, and the driver will need to be rebooked to return on the next business working day.
1) If it is found that the dimensions or weight of the goods to be shipped are more than those quoted at the time of booking then a surcharge of $16.00 + GST will be charged as well as extra shipment costs for the additional amount.
2) If a manual consignment note has been used instead of the barcoded label supplied by Baggage Freight, we reserve the right to charge a penalty fee of $25.00 recovering administration costs
3) A surcharge of $26.00 will apply if the sender is not in when the courier arrives.
4) A surcharge may be applied if a re delivery is necessary.
5) Some areas may be subject to an additional remote area surcharge, which is not included in the original
6) Government taxes, duties and customs fees are not included in our shipping prices and are payable directly by the customer to the Government authority if applicable. The customer will be notified directly if any payment is required.
7) A re-delivery charge may be applicable at some destinations.. A re delivery charge may be applied for each delivery attempt.
8) An oversized surcharge may be applicable in some cases. This price will vary depending on the carrier chosen.
CONDITION: These surcharges may be applied to your credit card after delivery has already occurred.